My good friend told me two years ago that I should “check out the cast and
director it's a forgotten gem”. His words.
I rented the DVD, and here's my checklist:
- Badly dubbed, check.
- Grainy picture, worse than a VHS, check.
- Bad translations (they call each sister and brother, when they're married, or cousins...), check.
- Incomprehensible story line, check.
- Powerful enemies bringing you to a netherworld like in X-Or, check.
- Dodgy sound effects, and badly timed ones, check.
I hate you Rog.
: See also, John Woo's The Killer, french DVD version, where the translations and the dubbing don't match.
Post a Comment