I'm sure he'll post the full icon theme somewhere soon for all of us to enjoy (he sent me a copy, but it didn't install properly).
Another little computer gets on the market (where you at Jeff? missed the Zonbu?), runs some form of Linux with KDE, but uses Totem for their movie player. Can I get a free one, guys?
On Friday, I managed to solve that really annoying problem that made the browser plugin with the xine-lib backend just not work at all.
Good and bad things this week-end:
- Cello, creepy, although not the best of the kind
- Man United finally won it! After the debacle of last Wednesday against Milan, we'll get a row of honour against Chelsea on Wednesday evening.
- Pan's Labyrinth, a special fairy tale. Beautiful. Narnia is for weenies.
- Ma Mère, a couple of tits, but horrible French art-house malarkey
- Arsène Lupin, pretty shite
- Michel Vaillant, pretty fun if you remember the comic from when you were a kid
- Les Poupées Russes, where you see that Romain Duris can be a good actor
- Shite results in the French elections (not that the alternative was much better, but it still was). Berlusconi, I'm sure Nicolas can show you how to be a better crook, his predecessor has quite some experience too.