In Cambridge (the proper one, in Cambridgeshire), at the Collabora offices, for the first day of our IM, Contacts and Social Hackfest.
- discussed end-user problems with Telepathy and Empathy's gnome-shell integration (and started the specifications necessary to fixing some of those bugs) (everyone for the problems listing, Danni and Guillaume for the start of bug fixing)
- started working on integrating gnome-keyring dialogues into the Shell (Stef Walter)
- fixed libfolks bugs (Philip), and discussed a potential problem API problem in the folks to evolution-data-server synchronisation code (which will be used in the Contacts API) (Travis, Raul, Bastien)
- packaged up gnome-online-accounts for Fedora (Bastien)
- worked on better high-level tp-glib support for file transfers (Morten)
- HMAC support in glib (Stef Walter)
Please tell me that the HMAC support uses an existing crypto library instead of adding a new implementation.
looks great! where can I find the gnome-online-accounts RPM?
Is KDE out of scope for this meeting?
Anon #1: Yes, KDE is out of scope for this meeting. It's a GNOME hackfest...
Anon #2: gnome-online-accounts packages are at: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=712949
Miloslav: It's an existing implementation that'll be moved in glib itself.
Post a Comment