- If you have an orientation sensor in your laptop that works under Windows 8, this tool might be of interest to you.
- Mattias will use that code as a base to add Compass support to Geoclue (you're on the hook!)
- I've made a hack to load games metadata using Grilo and Lua plugins (everything looks like nail when you have a hammer ;)
- I've replaced a Linux phone full of binary blobs by another Linux phone full of binary blobs
- I believe David Herrmann missed out on asking for a VT, and getting something nice in return.
- Cosimo will be writing some more animations for me! (and possibly for himself)
- I now know more about core dumps and stack traces than I would want to, but far less than I probably will in the future.
- Get Andrea to approve Timm Bädert's git account so he can move Corebird to GNOME. Don't forget to try out Charles, Timm!
- My team won FreeFA, and it's not even why I'm smiling ;)
- The cathedral has two towers!
(Lovely city, great job from Alexandre, Nathalie, Marc and all the volunteers, I'm sure I'll find excuses to come back :)
Post a Comment