- Domino (rubbish)
- The Prestige (full of twists and turns, A-class)
- MI: 3 (worse than the 2 prior iterations, by miles)
- Porco Rosso (not as good as I expected, but entertaining)
- Howl's Moving Castle (a magical must-see)
- Night At The Museum (guilty pleasure, and not as bad as the trailer made it anticipate)
- and the Pursuit Of Happyness (excrucianting rags to riches film, horrible to watch even if you know it's all going to end well).
Wednesday, 11 April 2007
I had a very calm and relaxing Easter week-end, some strolling in the castle park under the sun, drank plenty of Pimm's, and some bank holiday gardening. I managed to catch up somewhat on my films, and I watched:
Posted by Bastien Nocera at 18:52
Labels: bank holidays, films
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
totally second your votes on the prestige and howl's moving castle
If you like Prestige try the Illusionist. Nearly as good a magician thriller.
I enjoyed domino. ♥ iain
Iain, you enjoyed Keira Knightley.
Post a Comment