- Philippe finished landing the fullscreen fixes for the <video>
- Xan and Claudio started fixing GNOME 3.4 Epiphany design bugs (on the road towards the Web app design)
- Alex, Martin, Joone and Nayan all looked into Accelerated Compositing. They all owe you, dear reader, blog posts full of nitty gritty details.
- Jon didn't spend the day debugging bizarre browsers crashes
- Wingo punched the air as he figured out a tricky memory allocation issue. He also listened to the Thundercats theme tune, in a loop
- Gustavo and Dan figured out a design for multipart/x-mixed-replace support, as used by some streaming IP cameras, and Gustavo started the implementation
- Nayan showed legendary patience waiting for tourists outside a haberdashery
- Dan committed a number of libsoup related cleanups in WebKitGTK+, including a very impressive minus 200 lines cleanup.
Saturday, 3 December 2011
WebKitGTK+ Hackfest: Day 4
The crema de ojuro took effect. While the effects simmered down, code fixing was still in full flow.