- I needed to buy a USB keyboard with a proper cable. My 2 wireless USB Logitech keyboards weren't kicking off early enough to be able to press 'C' to boot from the CD.
- Colin's guide to installing Fedora on the Mac Mini is still up-to-date, pretty much.
- Getting the display to work (ie. outputting to the TV) was a real pain. The DVI-to-HDMI output didn't work under Linux (and even if it would, it would have clipped the image to the 720p resolution, 1280x720, when the full resolution is 1280x768). The manual only advertises 1024x768 as a resolution for the VGA input, but a lot more got listed when using my laptop with the XRandR 1.2-capable drivers. 1280x768 works.
- Wireless works, given the right version of the firmware.
- MythTV is pretty easy to install if you follow Jarod's guide to the install (the RPM is mythtv as opposed to mythtv-suite).
- I already had the firmware for my DVB-T tuner, I don't remember where I got it...
- I wondered what the reason for no menu items was when starting MythTV, but a quick Google fixed it.
Does anyone know where I can get screen quirks added, so that people don't struggle like I did setting X up?